Trying out for an athletic team at Springbrook?
Para inscribirse en Español, haga clic en el menú desplegable en la parte superior derecha del MyMCPS Portal Principal para cambiar el idioma.
INFORMATION THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Grades – returning HS students must have at least a 2.0 and no more than 1 E on their most recent report card.
- Age – you must be under the age of 19 as of the first day of the school year.
- Paperwork and Permissions – BEGINNING WINTER 2017, REGISTRATION WILL BE ONLINE. Parents will need to electronically complete all of the paperwork with the exception of the clearance form (physical). Physicals should be submitted to the Athletic Director. These items must be completed BEFORE you will be allowed to participate in any team activities.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader free from Adobe.com to view the PDF physical documents above.
For additional information, please contact the individual coaches or Dan Feher, Athletic Director. Contact information for coaches can be found on the Athletic Staff Directory under the “MORE” tab.
WINTER – sports begin November 15th
- Boys Basketball – Contact Varsity Coach Darnell Myers or JV Coach Tommy Ridges for more information!
- Girls Basketball – Contact Varsity Coach Lynette O’Reggio or JV Coach Lucio Lewis for more information!
- Corollary Bocce – Contact Coach Doug Remer for more information!
- Cheerleading – Contact Varsity Coach Kassandra White-Prillman for more information. There is no JV cheerleading during winter season.
- Poms – Contact Coach Elana Horowitz for more information!
- Swim & Dive – Contact Coach Matt Page for more information!
- Indoor Track – Contact Coach Bryan Steele for more information!
- Wrestling – Contact Varsity Coach Rob Whittles for more information!