Trying out for an athletic team at Springbrook?
Para inscribirse en Español, haga clic en el menú desplegable en la parte superior derecha del MyMCPS Portal Principal para cambiar el idioma.
INFORMATION THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Grades – returning HS students must have at least a 2.0 and no more than 1 E on their most recent report card.
- Age – you must be under the age of 19 as of the first day of the school year.
- Paperwork and Permissions – REGISTRATION WILL BE ONLINE. Parents will need to electronically complete all of the paperwork with the exception of the clearance form (physical). Physicals should be submitted to the Athletic Director. These items must be completed BEFORE you will be allowed to participate in any team activities.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader free from Adobe.com to view the PDF physical documents above.
For additional information, please contact the individual coaches or Dan Feher, Athletic Director. Contact information for coaches can be found on the Athletic Staff Directory under the “MORE” tab.
SPRING – sports begin March 1st!!
- Baseball – Contact Varsity Coach Jake Taylor for more information!
- Gymnastics – Contact Coach Sarah Leaman for more information – no experience necessary! Gymnastics Packet
- Girls Lacrosse – Contact Varsity Coach Jenelle Whitman for more information!
- Boys Tennis – Contact Coach Nassif Hamdi for more information!
- Girls Tennis – Contact information for a new coach coming soon!
- Track & Field – Contact Coach Bryan Steele for more information!
- Boys Volleyball – Contact Coach Jennifer Raikes for more information!
- Coed Volleyball – Contact Coach Ray Baleikasavu for more information!