Register online at the MyMCPS Parent Portal!
Para inscribirse en Español, haga clic en el menú desplegable en la parte superior derecha del MyMCPS Portal Principal para cambiar el idioma.
Registration for MCPS sports will take place via a PARENT’S ACCOUNT on the MyMCPS portal. If a parent does not have access to the MyMCPS portal, please contact Athletic Director Dan Feher at Daniel_Feher@mcpsmd.org.
Here is your checklist to follow:
- Log-in (or register & log-in) on the MyMCPS parent portal.
- On/After the registration period opens (mid-July for fall; early October for winter; early February for spring), register your child for Athletics on MyMCPS portal.
- Either upload a scanned copy of a valid doctor’s physical or bring it to the main office or Athletic Director’s office at Springbrook before the first day of tryouts.
- Everything must be completed at least 2 days before tryouts are set to begin in order to guarantee an opportunity to try out.
YOU WILL NEED ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING INFO WHEN YOU REGISTER:
- Contact Information for the student’s Parent/Guardian
- Contact Information for an Emergency Contact for the student
- Doctor’s name and phone number
- Dentist’s name and phone number
- Health Insurance Information (type and Company name)
- Hospital Preference
- Physical Form (if the student has recently completed a physical)
- Tetanus Shot Date
- Allergy and Medication Information
- Health Conditions and Treatment Information
- Traumatic Brain Injury Information (including dates of injuries and results)