Trying out for an athletic team at Springbrook?
Para inscribirse en Español, haga clic en el menú desplegable en la parte superior derecha del MyMCPS Portal Principal para cambiar el idioma.
INFORMATION THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Grades – returning HS students must have at least a 2.0 and no more than 1 E on their most recent report card.
- Age – you must be under the age of 19 as of the first day of the school year.
- Paperwork and Permissions – BEGINNING WINTER 2017, REGISTRATION WILL BE ONLINE. Parents will need to electronically complete all of the paperwork with the exception of the clearance form (physical). Physicals should be submitted to the Athletic Director. These items must be completed BEFORE you will be allowed to participate in any team activities.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader free from Adobe.com to view the PDF physical documents above.
For additional information, please contact the individual coaches or Dan Feher, Athletic Director. Contact information for coaches can be found on the Athletic Staff Directory under the “MORE” tab.
FALL SPORTS – most begin August 8th, 2018
- Cheerleading – Contact Varsity Coach Kassandra White-Prillman or JV Coach Sarah Leaman for more information.
- Cross Country – Contact Coach Gary Frace with any questions.
- Field Hockey – Contact Varsity Coach Leah Arthur or JV Coach Arturo Ho for more information.
- Football – Contact Varsity Head Coach Dustin Jeter for more information!\
- Golf – The golf practice schedule will be released later in the summer. Contact Coach Lindsey Ruhle for details and updates.
- Boys Soccer – Contact Varsity Head Coach Darrell Gonzalez for more information.