Attention Springbrook senior student-athletes!! We are pleased to announce the selection process for the 2019-20 Walter Hardy Memorial Scholarship.
The link to the Google application is below:
Two – $5,000 – one time scholarships will be funded by the WHMF. These scholarships are available for any student-athlete in Montgomery County Public Schools. The two most deserving applicants, as determined by our independent selection committee using the criteria below, will be selected.
To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must:
• be a graduating senior – Class of 2020
• share a significant obstacle (off the field or court) that they have overcome on their way to becoming a successful student-athlete
• have earned at least two varsity letters during their time in high school
• have achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50
Applicants must submit ALL of the following items on or before May 18, 2020.
• a completed application
• a copy of the letter of acceptance from the college of choice or a written statement of post-high school plans
• an unofficial transcript
• a Statement of Achievements – athletic, academic, and community achievements
More information regarding the scholarship is available here: https://walterhardy.org/whmf-scholarship